The Goose...one more time with feeling

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Sorry about that. I think I've got it now...I added the picture to the "waterfowl" folder.

      Sandy

      Sandy

      "No matter where you go...there you are"

    • Alison Sheehey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        Your duck looks like a Mallard - Muscovy hybrid.

        Ali

        Alison Sheehey
        Mountain Mesa, CA
        93240

        ****
        Nature Ali - www.NatureAli.com Educating the world about Kern County,
        California's unique biodiversity.
        ****
        www.natureali.com
        Nature Ali is a non-profit organization with the intent of researching and
        listing all of the biological resources in Kern County, California. These
        lists are intended to provide information to persons' interested in
        protecting this vast and unique environment from excessive resource
        development.
        This one person endeavor can be supported by donating through Amazon.com's
        honor system pay page.
        http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/pay/T1FHZB5LIJKHZW/102-4520768-6138509
        Thank you for your support.

        Sorry about that. I think I've got it now...I added the picture to the
        "waterfowl" folder.

        This should be the link
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/calbirds/vwp?.dir=/Waterfowl&.src=gr&.d
        nm=Mystery+Goose.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ca
        lbirds/lst%3f%26.dir=/Waterfowl%26.src=gr%26.view=t

        Sandy

        Sandy

        "No matter where you go...there you are"

        these addresses: Turn off email delivery:
        mailto:CALBIRDS-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      • snorkler@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
          It's a female Muscovy Duck, a cross between the white and blue color
          morphs. I used to raise Muscovys.

          Darrell Lee
          Alameda, CA
          snorkler at juno dot com

          On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:14:25 -0800 (PST) Sandy <sandygmt@...>
          writes:

          > Sorry about that. I think I've got it now...I added the picture to
          > the "waterfowl" folder.
          >
          > This should be the link

          &.dnm=Mystery+Goose.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/gr
          oup/calbirds/lst%3f%26.dir=/Waterfowl%26.src=gr%26.view=t

          > Sandy
          >

          > Sandy
          >
          > "No matter where you go...there you are"

          > email to these addresses:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Darrell Lee
          Alameda, CA