Unidentified Goose

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      A friend of mine sent this picture to me. He lives in the Santa Clara area. Does anyone have any ideas on this. Thanks in advance for your help.
      Sandy

      i hope that you are doing well. i am sending you a picture of a
      goose/duck that no one can identify. the ranger was thinking that this
      is a mutation of a chinese goose that was let free locally. have you
      seen anything like this? i have more pictures that i can send you if
      you think you can identify it.

      > ATTACHMENT part 2.1 application/applefile name=iPhotoiPhoto-mailtmp-0.jpg > ATTACHMENT part 2.2 image/jpeg x-mac-creator=0; x-unix-mode=0644; x-mac-type=4A504547; name=iPhotoiPhoto-mailtmp-0.jpg
      Roll 32 - 49

      Sandy

      "No matter where you go...there you are"