NUFL seen today

  • rycenga jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Two other birders (Don and Bernice) and I saw the NUTTING'S FLYCATCHER from
      7:25-7:35 this morning in Santa Cruz. It started out in the leafless tree
      to the north of 425 Laurel, then went to its favorite olive tree. It
      proceeded to the garden area at 411, where we were afforded good views and
      multiple angles on the bird. It didn't call very much this morning.

      Jennifer Rycenga
      Berkeley, California
      gyrrlfalcon@...