NUFL

  • scre@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      I heard the NUTTING's FLYCATCHER in Santa Cruz at 4:15 this afternoon and
      was then able to watch it till it got too dark to really see at maybe 5:45.
      It was in its usual spots in the backyard of 1425 and in the olive trees. By
      about 5:30 the bird had flown into the "Datura" two house up from 1425 laurel
      st. Soon after it closed its eyes and went to sleep. Linda Terrill and I
      were both able to get good video of the bird calling.

      David Vander Pluym
      UCSC