hello

  • david camilleri
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2001
      Dear birder:

      My name is david camilleri and I am a birder and bird activists concerning
      international activities worldwide about birding and birds in danger by
      corporate development and hunting.

      From time to time I will ask for your support to help by sending your
      signature and or send an email from a sample letter to the persons
      concerned.

      As Birds have no boundaries and are international I believe that you would
      support our initiative to save all species of birds where they are in
      danger.

      Your help will be appreciated

      I welcome any comments.

      Sincerely,

      david camilleri

    • varsha sukhtankar
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 5:04 PM
        Would anybody know how do get the list along with the photographs of the birds in california?

        basically, we have moved from kentucky, and i had recently developed a hobby of watching birds...have seen lots of cardinals, blue jays, chikatees, towhee, and some of the eastern birds...but dont know anything on the west coast,,,

        also would like to know if there is any bird watching group who meet regularly in and around orange county....

        regards,

        varsha sukhtankar
        Los Alamitos, CA