Re: [CALBIRDS] Nutting's fly

  • Dennis Braddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Calbirders,

      The NUTTING'S FLYCATCHER returned a bit after 9:00 this morning. It fed and
      loafed for 45 minutes before an adoring group of 32 birders. The feeding box
      score was 4+ insects (including at least 1 winged insect and 1 pill bug) and
      1+ olive(s) (choked down whole). While taking a 10 minute break in clear
      view on a tree branch it regurgitated something, possibly an olive pit. The
      flycatcher visited 1425 Laurel Street twice and several yards on the
      opposite side of the street before flying off to the east.

      Dennis and Patricia Braddy
      San Ramon