Brown Booby in Half Moon Bay

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      CalBirders,

      If you haven't heard, there is a subadult Brown Booby at Princeton Harbor,
      Half Moon Bay, San Mateo County. It was found this morning by Ron Thorn
      and seen by many all day. It was still there when I left about a half hour
      ago.

      Look for it on the rock jetty directly south of the end of the main pier
      (the one with all the commercial boats) in the harbor; behind the
      Morningstar commercial fish building.

      More information later.

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan@...
      SF Spring Birding Classes - Feb 4 http://fog.ccsf.org/~jmorlan/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:50:00 -0800, Joseph Morlan <jmorlan@...> wrote:

        >More information later.

        I have posted a description and photos of the bird taken today at:

        http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/descriptions.htm

        Enjoy!