tricolored blackbird

  • Duval, Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Does anyone have information on the current winter status of tricolored
      blackbird in southern California? We stopped at Robidaux Nature Center
      and San Jacinto Wildlife Area, and noted blackbirds that sounded strange
      in comparison to red-winged blackbirds, but no positive visual ID (i.e.,
      white in the wings). Cheers.

      Paul Duval
      Columbia, MO