blythe birds

  • Roger Higson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      greetings.My first submission. Nothing of any major import, but I have a
      Cedar Waxwing in the local park which has been sitting in a tree all day ,
      basicly making the same awful sound ! Is this a song ? Most of my available
      literature does not hint as to their melodic nature, but then I know people
      who like Neil DIamond ! Good luck with this venture . And may the nay-sayers
      quit neighing. regards rh . Roger Higson . art.higson@... Blythe