Trumpeter Swan, Tule Lake NWR, Tulelake, CA

  • Kevin Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2002
      Calbird,
      Since some of you may be in area in near I future, you may
      be interested:

      Trumpeter Swan, 2 adults, Tule Lake NWR, Tulelake, CA, on
      Dec 26 and 27 in Sump 1A. South of refuge headquarters and
      wildlife overlook, north of Tule Lake tour route entrance
      on Hill Rd. (so, between tour route entrance and wildlife
      overlook). About 150 yds out into water. Group of about
      100 Tundra Swans and other waterfowl, presently. Scoped
      easily from Hill Rd. Amount of open water has varied
      depending upon fluctuating air temps recently.

      Kevin Spencer, Tulelake, CA
      kspencer@...