RE: FYI: link to updated Kern County photo checklist

  • Alison Sheehey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hi again to Birders and Friends

      The list of Kern County birds had an errant piece of code that wasn't
      allowing it to load properly, I have fixed this. I would appreciate a
      note if anyone notices anything else wrong with the page.
      http://www.natureali.com/KC_BIRDS.htm

      Thank you.

      Alison Sheehey
      Mountain Mesa, CA

      Nature Ali - www.NatureAli.com Educating the world about Kern County,
      California's unique biodiversity.
      www.natureali.com
      Nature Ali is a non-profit organization with the intent of researching
      and listing all of the biological resources in Kern County, California.
      These lists are intended to provide information to persons' interested
      in protecting this vast and unique environment from excessive resource
      development. This one person endeavor can be supported by donating
      through Amazon.com's honor system pay page.
      http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/pay/T1FHZB5LIJKHZW/102-4520768-6138509
      Thank you for your support.