Re: [CALBIRDS] FW: [pen-bird] Sedge Wren continues (San Mateo County)

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2002

      The California Bird Records Committee (CBRC) has endorsed six (6) records of
      Sedge Wrens in California, none being in San Mateo County. The CBRC is
      currently working on the manuscript of a book, "Vagrant and Scarce Bird
      Species of California" that will list every record of all species on the
      CBRC's review list. Obviously the information in such a book depends on
      birders like you to submit documentation. As such, I encourage you to
      submit documentation for the Sedge Wren, and any other rarities you should

      Thank you,

      Guy McCaskie
      Secretary, California Bird Records Committee
      P.O. Box 275
      Imperial Beach, CA 91933-0275