Sedge Wren still present in Half Moon Bay.

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      Birders,

      Today, the Sedge Wren was still present at Half Moon Bay State Park. I
      located it about 12:30 pm along the trail that leads north along the
      inside of the dunes from the NW corner of the campground. However it
      was further north than previous sightings. It was where the trail
      bends left and goes up into the dunes at the point the ocean becomes
      visible. There is a post with a fallen sign on the left. The bird
      was in the dense low shrubbery on both sides of the trail at that
      point, and was visible off-and-on for the next half hour.

      More information and a brief description are at:

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/sewr.htm

      Half Moon Bay State Park is at the west end of Kelly Avenue in Half
      Moon Bay.

      Good luck.

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan@...