FW: [pen-bird] SEDGE WREN (San Mateo County)

  • Mike Feighner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      CALBIRDS:

      Forwarding the following message since SEDGE WREN is a CBRC review bird, it
      is of course of state-wide interest. I have just called the Northern
      California Birds Box a couple minutes ago, and there are no positive or
      negative reports on the current status of this bird. Has anyone seen the
      bird this morning?

      Please ignore and delete earlier erroneous message I had sent out...sorry...

      --
      Mike Feighner, Livermore, CA, Alameda County

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
        On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:23:05 -0800, "Mike Feighner"
        <feinerVogel@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen the
        >bird this morning?

        As of about 9:30am it had not appeared.