RFI: Sacramento refuges

  • Les Chibana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      I haven't seen any recent reports on email lists or the Northern Calif.
      RBA transcriptions from the Sacramento Nat'l Wildlife Refuges. Does
      anyone have personal sightings or knowledge of sightings by others
      for these refuges (Sac'to, Colusa, Gray Lodge, Delevan....)? I've heard
      that the duck numbers, at least of some species, are very high, but
      no reports of Northern Shrike, or other less common species. I would
      really appreciate hearing from anyone about these areas, privately,
      or to the lists, as you see fit.

      Thanks!

      Les
      --