Re: [CALBIRDS] CBCs

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      At 01:41 PM 12/3/2002 -0700, Al Eisner wrote:
      >There was a message here a couple of weeks ago pointing to a list of
      >northern CA CBCs with contacts. But I don't recall a similar post about
      >southern CA. Could that information be posted (or reposted if I missed
      >it)? I know it used to be on the Southern CA Audubon pages under the
      >San Fernando Valley Audubon Society, but I haven't been able to find it
      >there this year.

      Al and Calbirders,

      That is because people just don't seem to submit their dates to me anymore,
      mostly because nearly all the chapters have websites of their own. I've
      sent two invitations to Calbirds for chapters to put their count dates into
      the Calbirds Calendar, but few have done so.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34:09:23.411 N, 118:21:56.678 W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22