Bird Observation Service

  • redhead457@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      I just checked out Hewlett Packard's ad for a birdwatching system called Bird
      Observation Service. You use cell phone and GPS technology to instantly
      report your position and what bird species you found to other users of the
      system -- worldwide. This could be a powerful tool for tracking endangered
      species! If you want to read about it, check out the website at: <A HREF="http://www.hp.com/country/us/eng/msg/corp/flashbirding.html">
      http://www.hp.com/country/us/eng/msg/corp/flashbirding.html</A>.

      I'd like to know if any of you use this or a similar system and whot you
      think about it.

      Linda Corey
      Stockton, CA