Hollywood Birds

  • Skippy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2002
      Hi There
      I am new (waves hi) and I would like to learn about the birds which inhabit the Hollywood area. I garden there and often see many where I am, though I don't know
      the exact name of them. Would like to learn what types they are. I see humming birds, woodpeckers, blue birds, sparrows, etc. Is there a site which someone could
      recommend, where I may begin to search for this information?
      Thanks,
      Skippy