Snow Bunting in Mendocino Co.

  • Mark Elness
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      Toby Tobkin reported this on 11/12/02 on the N. Cal RBA but I thought
      I'd post it for those who hadn't heard.

      The bird was found at Laguna Point at Mackerricher state park in the
      grassy, weedy field immediately south of the boardwalk and
      observation
      deck. It was feeding placidly mere feet from the boardwalk. I found
      it easily on the 13th, and it was seen again on the 14th. Also found
      in the same area was a Lapland longspur.

      Happy birding!

      Mark Elness
      Man