New Website

  • Don DesJardin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      For those interested in such things, I have a new website called "Birds
      DesJardin". Through the hard work and effort of Brad Sillasen, a talented
      web designer, it is ready to go public, though many things will still be
      added in the coming months. At the present time, there are 194 photos
      behind the "Photography" button for your enjoyment. The majority of the
      photos were taken in Southern California. And of course, comments are
      always welcome. Enjoy....Don

      http://jabiru.org/birdsdesjardin/index.jsp
      San Buenaventura, California, USA