RE: [CALBIRDS] Lodi Crane Festival Nov 8-11, 2003

  • Alison Sheehey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      Rob (and Leo)

      Please promote away. Neither the CVBS or you attached a URL for either
      event, so could you resubmit so people can find more information.

      Thanks to all who volunteer and work these events, it is hard work for
      little gratification, but know that it is appreciated by many.

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey
      Mountain Mesa, CA

      Nature Ali - www.NatureAli.com *
      Educating the world about Kern County, *
      California's unique biodiversity. *