Lodi Crane Festival Nov 8-11, 2003

  • LBJ Enterprises
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      Birders,

      I have recently seen much publicity on the CVBS, however not much on the upcoming Lodi Festival. Nov 8-11.

      I am therefore taking it upon myself to promote this event via the web. I have a dedicated self interest in both events as I travel a long way and hope to promote our festival (Godwit Days) and sell lots of bird books and optics.

      Yours Rob Hewitt

      LBJ Enterprises
      1707 E Street, #10
      Eureka, Ca. 95501
      707-442-0339

    • Alison Sheehey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
        Rob (and Leo)

        Please promote away. Neither the CVBS or you attached a URL for either
        event, so could you resubmit so people can find more information.

        Thanks to all who volunteer and work these events, it is hard work for
        little gratification, but know that it is appreciated by many.

        Ali

        Alison Sheehey
        Mountain Mesa, CA

        Nature Ali - www.NatureAli.com *
        Educating the world about Kern County, *
        California's unique biodiversity. *

        I have recently seen much publicity on the CVBS, however not much on the
        upcoming Lodi Festival. Nov 8-11.

        I am therefore taking it upon myself to promote this event via the web.
        I have a dedicated self interest in both events as I travel a long way
        and hope to promote our festival (Godwit Days) and sell lots of bird
        books and optics.

        Yours Rob Hewitt

        LBJ Enterprises
        1707 E Street, #10
        Eureka, Ca. 95501
        707-442-0339

        Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email
        to these addresses: Turn off email delivery:
        mailto:CALBIRDS-nomail@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/