Re: Portal Store death

  • Hank Brodkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Barry -
      It was the mother, Mary, who passed away. I have gotten several requests
      like Barry's so I am posting this to the birding listservs.

      Hank Brodkin
      Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
      hbrodkin@...
      SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association (SEABA)
      http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
      "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
      by Bob Stewart, Priscilla Brodkin and Hank Brodkin
      http://home.earthlink.net/~hbrodkin/book.html