Shearwater Journeys October 6th - Announcement!

  • toddamcgrath
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Calbirders:

      I am posting the following announcement from Debi Shearwater. This
      should be an excellent trip, and with this year's mini-invasion of
      Streaked Shearwater, who knows what will be found!

      Todd McGrath
      SKUA@...
      Marina Del Rey CA

      Hello, Seabirders,
      I just arrived home from a fantastic pelagic trip on Monterey Bay
      (trip report has already been posted). I thought that I would
      announce that we have upgraded our boat for the pelagic trip this
      Sunday, Oct 6 to a very large and comfortable vessel. We can now
      accommodate more birders. Also, we have added more leaders. The
      upshot is that, if you haven't been out this year to witness
      the seabird migration, or you just haven't seen enough of it, you
      can show up at Chris' Fishing Shop on Fishermans' Wharf at 7:00 am
      on Sunday, and we will have a place for you on the boat. This is a
      longer trip than normal‹we will not return until 4:30 pm. So, we
      will be able to cover a lot of water. We anticipate the same
      excellent weather conditions as we had today. Bring
      your lunch, liquids, sunscreen, cameras; dress in layers. The fee is
      $135/person. Please bring cash to the dock. Hope to see you there!
      Debi Shearwater
      ---
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      Debi Shearwater <debiluv@...>