Monterey seabirds

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      With three record of Streaked Shearwater in California and another in
      Oregon this season. I have to think that a sighting in the Monterey Bay
      is in order. After all the majority of records for this species are out
      of Monterey. We have two trips coming up and there are still spaces
      available on both Oct. 13 and Oct. 20.

      Leaders are Todd Easterla, Don Roberson and Stephen Bailey. Cost is $65
      per person.

      We have a new website just for seabirds at
      http://www.montereyseabirds.com

      You can register online or call 831 375-4658

      See you on the water,
      Roger Wolfe for Monterey Bay Whalewatch