Birding Buddies

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi, all!

      I know this is a little last minute, but I'll be birding central California
      (basically starting with the Sierras and working my way west to Monterey)
      between the 14th and 31st of this month. My itinerary is pretty much set,
      but if anyone is interested in joining me for the day, please let me know and
      I'll let YOU know when I'll be in your neck of the woods! Thanks.

      Take care,

      Mary Beth Stowe
      MiriamEagl@...
      San Diego, CA