Re: [CALBIRDS] Unidentified Bird

  • Dick Blaine
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
      Thanks very much John.

      Now that I have seen the picture in Sibley, there is no doubt in my
      mind. Both my wife and I agree that the bird is a Pacific Slope
      Flycatcher. We also noticed the slope and little tuft on the head.
      Please let me know if you have problems reading email that I originate
      (HTML).
      AOL & Compuserve users, distribution lists and individuals who notify me
      (will) receive plain text.

      Dick Blaine in Cupertino, California