Painted Bunting

  • jimmoore91390
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
      The painted bunting was still at Peck Road Park. I saw it at 8:00 AM
      this morning, however it did not show again up until the time I left
      at 9:30. It is still in the of bright green grass on the northeast
      end of the south lake.

      Jim Moore
      Agua Dulce
    • jrivanov
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2007
        Greetings Birders

        This afternoon I had a male Painted Bunting at Deep Springs
        college. The bird was on the west side of the main campus near the
        maintenance area by a swing set.

        Good birding
        John Ivanov