Re: [CALBIRDS] Kudos to Kimball +

  • laurence taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      Well, I guess I have to go with the majority and say odd House Finch. I just wish a good photographer could have gotten to take pictures. One thing I did learn was bird photography is certainly a humbling experience. I also picked up a lot about house finches, gold finches and CA Towhees.

      Laurence taylor

      Santa Rosa, Sonoma County CA