Pelagic Trip announcement

  • Mike Stiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      The Morro Coast Audubon is sponsoring our annual Fall pelagic trip on
      Saturday, September 21. This year we are sailing from Port San Luis near
      Avila Beach in order to reach the Lucia Bank in a more timely manner
      than from Morro Bay.

      Cost is 45$. We will be out from 6am to approximately 2:30. Spaces are
      available on a first come basis in the order in which we receive your
      checks. Mail checks to:

      Pelagic-MCAS
      PO Box 160
      Morro Bay, CA 93443

      Space is limited to 40 birders. We will keep a waiting list in case of
      cancellations.

      Thanks. Sorry for the cross post.

      Mike Stiles
      Los Osos, CA