North American Birds - Summer Reports

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Summer Season (1 June through 31 July) is ended, and we
      solicit reports for inclusion in the Southern Pacific Coast Region of NORTH
      AMERICAN BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic
      order followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North
      American Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of
      the ABA Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California
      Bird Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds
      2002, obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 www.wfo.cbrc.org) must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
      names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 19 August 2002. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      Eugene A. Cardiff (San Bernardino County)
      2736 Court Street
      Rialto, CA 92376

      Elizabeth Copper (San Diego County)
      227 "F" Avenue
      Coronado, CA 92118
      ecopper@...

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      PO Box 24152
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      davcompton@...

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@...

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@...

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@...

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@...

      Robert L. McKernan (Riverside County)
      San Bernardino County Museum
      2024 Orange Tree Lane
      Redlands, CA 92374
      mckernan@...-bernardino.ca.us

      Walter Wehtje (Ventura County)
      2286 Barbara Drive
      Camarillo, CA 93012
      wehtje@...

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      2730 E. Whidby Lane
      Anaheim, CA 92806
      d_willick@...

      John C. Wilson (Kern County)
      1425 Alta Vista Drive
      Bakersfield, CA 93305
      jcwilson@...

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett.