mystery bird redux

  • Jan Wasserman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Many years ago (over 10), I caught and banded a male house finch with a deformed bill. I actually was able to find the pictures, and have posted them in the same folder as the mystery bird. Maybe this will help?

      Jan Wasserman
      Camarillo, California

      Jan Wasserman
      Tree Swallow Nesting Projects, Inc
      Camarillo, California
      bandlady@... http://www.treeswallows.org

      Add this card to your address book

      "The ugly seasons make the miracle of a better one all the more precious....."