Thanks for your answers!
- Dear group colleages,
I just wanted to say to you THANKS A LOT!!, your response to the
survey I posted last 29 June has been again really good!
Now I'm getting very excited about final results I can obtain
(because the more answers, the better results). And I hope the
conclusions of my proyect contribute to preserve our natural areas
and our birds, and also help the natural parks' agents to organize
and promote sustainable recreational activities.
All of us have the right of enjoy the nature while respecting it.
I make a last call to all that haven't filled it yet.
Waiting more responses
1. Country of origin / city:
0 Less than 30 years old
0 Between 30 and 40 years old
0 Between 40 and 50 years old
0 Between 50 and 60 years old
0 More than 60 years old
5. How often do you go birding?
0 Every week
0 Twice a week
0 Once a month
0 Once every two months
6. Which are your favourite destinations? (Is possible to check more
than one option)
0 Other places (specify):
7. Have you ever travelled to a foreign country in order to practise
8. If the previous answer was afirmative (if not go to number 9):
- Specify last five destinations:
- How many trips have you taken in the past year:
0 More than 4
- Normally, how do you organise the trip?:
0 Making all the arrangements by yourself
0 With a specialised travel agency, birding club, etc
- Average duration of travel:
0 Less than 1 week
0 Between 1 and 2 weeks
0 Between 2 weeks and 1 month
0 Between 1 and 3 months
0 More than 3 months
- How much money do you usually spend?
0 Less than 600 (594 $)
0 Between 600 and 800 (594$ and 792$)
0 Between 800 and 1000 (792$ and 990$)
0 Between 1000 and 1300 (990$ and 1288$)
0 Between 1300 and 1600 (1288$ and 1585$)
0 More than 1600 (1585$)
- Did you do another type of activities during any of the trips?
0 Yes. Specify type of activity: 0 Cultural
- In which type of acommodation do you usually stay? (possible to
check more than one option)
0 First class hotel
0 Tourist class hotel
0 Others (specify):
9. Do you like birding:
0 With a group of people
0 Alone or with one or two fellow-birdwatchers maximun
0 Is indifferent for me staying alone or with more people
10. If you like birding with more people, from which number of people
would you start to feel unconfortable and wouldn't enjoy as much as
0 In a group with more than 5 people
0 In a group with more than 8 people
0 In a group with more than 12 people
0 I'm not sure from which number I would start to feel uncorfontable
11. When you visit a natural park (you can check more than one
0 Normally I like to visit the visitors centre
0 Normally I go directly to the place where I'm going to observ birds
0 I usually buy in the park field-guides or another material that I
think it will be useful during my visit
0 I get information about the possibility of practising another type
of activities (sporting, cultural activities, etc) in the sorrounding
0 Normally I'm only interested in birdwatching
12. Have you ever been to Spain?
0 Yes. In which place/s:
13. If you have visited Spain, did you do birdwatching-related
activities during your trip?
0 Yes. In which place/s:
14. Do you know that Comunidad Valenciana (Castellon, Valencia and
Alicante) can offer birdwatching?
0 No, mainly because I don't know where Comunidad Valenciana is
15. Which birdwatching destinations arround the world do you consider
as "top ten destinations"? (something like the most important birding
places). Please, write down 4 destinations:
Thank you very much for your answers!