Moonglow Dairy

  • SKUA@MSN.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 6:58 PM
      Calbirders:

      I am assuming that the closure of Moonglow Dairy to birders is still
      in effect. Is that correct? With shorebird season in full swing, it
      might be useful to reiterate the status, so that there are not any
      unauthorized visits. I drove by the dairy last weekend, and did not
      see any signs warning of the closure, but did want to enter without
      proof-positive. Please respond to the list, so that others can learn
      about the status. Thanks.

      Todd McGrath
      Marina Del Rey
      skua@...