Uplaoded Rare Shorbird images to my Flicker- LITTLE STINT and COMMON RINGED PLOVER images

  • Todd Easterla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2014

      Hi All,

      I Just wanted to let a bigger audience know that I have uploaded some of my rare shorebird images from Yolo County and some others from California. Especially since it is now time for rare, adult shorebirds to start showing up now/soon.

      https://www.flickr.com/photos/toddeasterla/

      Hope you enjoy the images. I have included some of the lower quality images, which are most of them, Ha! Many are digi-scoped and quality is just not as good, sorry. These are mostly for identification but I thought everyone might still want to see them.

      I’m going to start working on interesting snipe from Yolo County upon the request of Mark Cudney, one of North Americas highest listers. Mark is from the Sacramento area.

      Let me know if the link does not work please.

      Todd Easterla

      https://www.flickr.com/photos/toddeasterla/