Re: [CALBIRDS] Migration dates for Rufous Hummingbird

  • Richard Carlson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2002
      We've had Rufous hummers at our feeders here at Tahoe since July 5. All
      adult males so far.
      Also Anna's and Calliope, all at 6800 ft.

      Richard C. Carlson
      Full Time Birder, Biker & Rotary Bureaucrat
      Part-time Economist
      Palo Alto & Lake Tahoe, CA
      rccarl@...
      650-949-9590
    • dougkaralun
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2002
        I saw a male Rufous in Big Bear today and another male Rufous at
        Heartbar State Park.

        My guide to Birdwatching in Riverside California shows the Rufous
        coming to Southern California for their "Fall" migration in July and
        August.

        Doug Karalun
        Highland, CA