Visiting from MN -looking for Mountain Quail spot

  • condor_puffins
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 4:10 PM

      Hi,

         We are visiting from Minnesota and birding Southern California and we are looking for an area for the Mountain Quail. We have tried some areas, but did not have any luck. Any ideas for us?

        Thanks

        Paul & Koni

      MN

    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 6:31 PM
        Hi Paul and Koni,

        Socal is a big place. Where, precisely are you? How far from there are you willing to travel?

        On May 10, 2014 4:10:19 PM PDT, "condor_puffins@... [CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi,

           We are visiting from Minnesota and birding Southern California and we are looking for an area for the Mountain Quail. We have tried some areas, but did not have any luck. Any ideas for us?

          Thanks

          Paul & Koni

        MN

        Steve Sosensky