Mountain Quail

  • Richard Carlson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002
      Any ideas on where to see Mountain Quail now in Northern Cal? They're
      awfully quiet up here at Tahoe.

      Richard C. Carlson
      Full Time Birder, Biker & Rotary Bureaucrat
      Part-time Economist
      Palo Alto & Lake Tahoe, CA
      rccarl@...
      650-949-9590
    • pbowend
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002
        On 7/7/02 I saw 6 Mountain Quail (1 adult and 5 babies) on Forest
        Service Road 7N09 (off Highway 4) in Calaveras County.

        Penelope Bowen
        Calaveras Regional Editor
      • birdergpowers
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2005
          Will someone tell me the best place to view Mountain Quail in Southern
          California (San Bernardino Mts.) in mid October? Thanks

          Gary Powers
          Lapeer Michigan
        • garysamuel_garykelly
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 22, 2006
            Please give me a location in the San Bernadino Mountains where I can
            view Mountain Quail during the middle days of February.

            Gary Powers
            Green Valley Az.
          • garysamuel_garykelly
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2006
              I need some help locating Mountain Quail in the San Bernadino Mts. in
              February. If you hav e a reliable place to view hem please let me know.

              Gary Powers
              Green Valley AZ.
            • garysamuel_garykelly
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 23, 2006
                I'll be looking for the Mountain Quail in the San Bernadino Mountains
                in mid February if you have a reliable place to see it please let me
                know.
                Gary Powers
                Green Valley AZ.
              • garysamuel_garykelly
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 30, 2006
                  Since ther are is no relaible place to find the Mountain Quail in the
                  San Bernadino Mountains in the winter, is there a reliable place to
                  see them in Southern California during the month of February?

                  Gary Powers
                  Green Valley Az.