youth birding camp scholarship

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2014
      I want to announce that the Central Valley Bird Club will once again provide scholarships to young birders (ages 10-18).  Please spread the word.  Applications are due on 15 February, so don't be late.  I'll announce the scholarship winners by 20 February.

      Because I can't currently access the website to upload update for 2014 for an unknown technical reason, we'll use the information from last year (same for this year, but change year on dates.  Please visit the website at http://www.cvbirds.org/Scholarship.htm

      John Sterling
      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695