Little Bunting news?

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2013

      Hi Birders,

      I’m sure everyone is getting tired of Little Bunting RFIs, but we’re in Southern California with our chase car fueled up, waiting for news since last night’s report of “disappeared to the northwest.” Please post, positive or negative.

      Thanks,

      John Green

      Riverside, CA

    • Rob Fowler
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2013
        John and all,
        The LITTLE BUNTING has NOT made an appearance today. People have been present since 0700 this morning.

        Hope it turns up soon....

        Rob Fowler
        McKinleyville, CA

        --
        Rob Fowler
        McKinleyville, CA
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2013

          This was just posted on Facebook:

          Rob Fowler No reports of the bird today as of yet....people have been present all day....

          2 minutes ago · Edited · Like

          Lori Conrad

          Hermosa Beach, Ca