Fw: [nwcalbird] Little Bunting, update December 18, 2013

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2013

      Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:38 AM
      Subject: [nwcalbird] Little Bunting, update December 18, 2013

      Hi all,
      The LITTLE BUNTING continues today, Wednesday 12/18 and was being seen around 0845 this morning from the south end of Fischer Road in the west field along the trampled feeding area beside the fence. Refer to previous messages if you don't know where it is.
      If you see this bird and see that nobody else has posted about it yet then please feel free to post it here on Calbirds, NWCALBIRD, etc., as I and other locals are not going to be there every day. And remember that you can also see the eBird reports coming in on this bird and others in Humboldt, Del Norte and Trinity Counties here: https://sites.google.com/site/northwesterncaliforniabirdtrax/home

      Also, once again, please report the bird to our local birdbox at 707.822.5666. Thanks to others that have already.

      Thanks and good luck if you try for it!

      --
      Gary Lester
      McKinleyville, CA