correction to post

  • Randel Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      A fellow poster dropped me a note that prairie dogs are not native to the FT
      Irwin area by several hundred miles, and what the local residents had called
      such were probably some sort of ground squirrel, for instance the
      round-tailed ground squirrel. After checking a field guide, this is in fact
      what we saw at Irwin - a new critter for me!

      Randy