FW: [slocobirding] Blue-winged Warbler - Pismo State Beach Oceano Campground

  • Tom Edell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2013
      A Blue-winged Warbler continued this afternoon along the nature trail on the
      east side of the Oceano campground lagoon. It was last seen around 3 pm
      along the nature trail about half way between the Norswing/Collidge trail
      entrance and Pier Ave.

      A Chestnut-sided Warbler, two Blackpoll Warblers, a male MacGillivray's
      Warbler, and a Swamp Sparrow were also seen along the nature trail today.

      Tom Edell

      Cayucos, CA

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2013

        Hi,

        Any updates on this bird today would be really appreciated, as we plan to do the 3+ hour drive in the morning if it's still there. A really great state bird for us!

        Thanks!

        Lori & Mark Conrad

        Hermosa Beach

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2013
          Hi all,

          The Blue-winged Warbler is still present and showed well this morning at the corner of Norswing and Coolidge.

          Good birding

          Wes Fritz
          805-895-0685
          Solvang CA.