Tijuana River Valley - video Crested Caracara, 10 Oct 2013

  • Gary Nunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
      I posted some video on my blog of the CRESTED CARACARA that I found today in the Tijuana River Valley, San Diego. The bird was frequenting the river bed proper, right next to the flowing water in fact, but seemed to like settling in to dead brush piles like a big chicken! Caracaras are just plain weird birds.

      Video can be seen here http://www.sandiegobirding.com/?p=3307

      --
      Gary Nunn,
      Pacific Beach