Blue-footed Booby, San Luis Obispo County 9/14/2013

  • Kaaren Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013

      At 12:35 pm, while I was doing a sea watch at the end of the Bluff Trail at Montana de Oro State Park, a Blue-footed Booby passed by the bluffs at the end of the trail, flying north.   I was able to watch it for a few seconds as it flew past the overlook, diving once about 1/3 of the way to the horizon before heading out to sea. I was unable to get a photo.