Hawaiian Petrel and other Searcher Pics

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Birders,

      I put a few pics of the petrel, plus a couple of other photos from the Searcher trip up on my Flickr site see link below.

      It appears to be another good year for Hawaiian Petrel. There are quite a a few records for Bodega Bay, including one last year in late September. Shearwater Journeys has a trip Sept 20. Bodega has a great record for vagrants. Visit Shearaterjourneys.com for all the info on this and other trips.

      Here's the link to the PIcs. The set is Searcher 2013

      Todd McGrath
      skua@...
      The Woodlands, TX