Shoshone Louisiana Waterthrush

  • vireos44
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hi,

      Thanks to Doug Willick for posting yesterday's message. I created an album of photos that I've posted to the group. I wasn't around to see if the bird was there today. It showed everything one would want to see on a Louie, including a long bill, unstreaked throat, and ridiculously pink legs. The yellowy buff on the right flank and lower right side appears to be more extensive on the left side. The call was a loud, flat TUPK, reminiscent somewhat of MacGillivray's Warbler rather than the Blue Grosbeak-like call of Northern.

      Jim Pike
      Hunt Bch