Re: [CALBIRDS] New bird info.

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 5:29 PM
      Jo Ann,
      Here's a few Nutmeg Mannikin sites in LA County.
      http://smbasblog.wordpress.com/los-angeles-county-birding-spots/#4.%20Doves%20and%20Other%20Oddities
      Scroll down until you get to the mannikins.

      Your "chicken hawk" could be a Cooper's Hawk, Sharp-shinned Hawk or perhaps one of the small falcons, all predators of small birds.
      Chuck Almdale
      North Hills, Ca.