RFI: birding in Sequoiah National Park

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002
      Dear CalBirders,
      I will be visiting Sequoiah National Park with my family next week. We may
      camp. This will not be a birding trip, per se, but of course I will have
      binoculars hanging from my neck the whole time. I have the Westrich book
      on birding in northern California, along with Kemper's Falcon Guide, but I
      would really like to hear feedback from those of you who have been birding
      in Sequoiah National Park. I am especially interested in reliable or
      recent locations for Blue Grouse, Goshawk, Evening Grosbeak, any owl
      species, and Pileated Woodpecker.
      Thanks,

      Thomas Miko (Mikó Tamás)
      2445 Oswego Street