[Admin] DO NOT Use the website to post

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
      Calbirders,

      Until further notice, please don't use the website to post. Send an
      email to calbirds@yahoogroups.com. Personally, I don't understand why
      anyone would post using the website instead of emailing as the
      website is much more difficult to use, and you can set up email
      programs to add the required signature automatically instead of
      having to type it each time.

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 818-522-5261 cell 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W
    • Ken Burton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
        Steve,

        If you’re replying to a message that you’ve found in the archives (as I sometimes do), it’s definitely easier through the Web site. I’m sure there are other situations as well.

        Ken Burton
        McKinleyville